SD Dendrobium 600 60 Caps
by SD Pharma
- IMPROVE MOOD, FOCUS, AND CONCENTRATION: The secret of Dendrobium is the presence of phenlyethylamine (PEA), PEA stimulates the release of important neurotransmitters responsible for the “runner’s high” or elevated mood many athletes feel when working out. PEA encourages the body to produce norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter that has been widely studied. (Shown to improve cognition and cognitive performance, alertness, increase energy, and the motor coordination of muscles.)
- ONE OF THE 50 "FUNDAMENTAL HERBS" One of the 50 “fundamental herbs” listed in traditional Chinese medicine. The Chinese have consumed Dendrobium for thousands of years as a herbal tea because it was believed to strengthen the immune system and energize the body.
- BOOSTS METABOLISM: Dendrobium extract is a stimulant; but it is said that it does not restrict blood flow like other stimulants which allows for better recovery between sets/during exercise and post exercise does not hamper nutrients from being delivered to muscles yielding faster recovery and potentially greater growth. (May aide weight loss/fat loss.)
- CAN BE STACKED WITH YOUR FAVOURITE PRE-WORKOUT OR FAT BURNER: The harvesting of the Dendrobium orchid is now very closely regulated, requiring special permits and only available from limited growers making highly concentrated DENDROBIUM 600 very special. DENDROBIUM 600 extract is best taken 30-45 minutes prior to training or 30 minutes before a meal for best effect. (A great compliment to Green Tea Extract, Pre-Workout supplements and Fat Burners.)
- POTENTIAL FOR ADDITIONAL HEALTH BENEFIT: Traditionally, Dendrobium (referred to as Shi Hu) has been used to treat countless ailments such as those related to the kidneys, lungs, and stomach. It has also been used in the treatment of mild fevers, and impotence. Recent studies have provided evidence that Dendrobium does have antipyretic (anti fever) and analgesic (pain relieving) properties. This range of activities is related to the large variety of alkaloid compounds in Dendrobium.